REGISTRATION AND REGISTRATION
- How do I know if my application has been registered?
Under the registration link at www.pentek-payment.at the application can be checked via the name.
- Are there starter lists?
Under the following link you will find (in time for the races) the starter lists : www.pentek-payment.at
- My address or other information about me has changed. How and where do I announce these?
For inquiries regarding your registration and payment process, Pentek is available by phone (+43 660 3 533 533) and by e-mail ( email@example.com ) from Mon-Fri 9h00-13h00. After 10.8. Changes can only be made by sendingan e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Do foreign participants in possession of a passport of the ITU – approved national association need a day license?
No, as an annual license holder, no day license is required. Please bring the valid license to register.
- Is there a possibility of late registration?
Due to the capacity limits, information can only be provided at the end of the registration. Open seats are then assigned either via a waiting list or via late registration. Please pay attention to the latest news on the homepage!
- Is it possible to start in pairs as a relay?
Yes. It is also possible for two competitions to be completed by one athlete.
- How do I get my entry fee back from the insurance?
If a participant has paid an insurance and then wants to take advantage of it, he must log on www.pentek-payment.at with his passwords (this he has himself when the online registration set). If you have any questions, Pentek Payment can be contacted directly: by phone (+43 660 3 533 533) and by e-mail ( email@example.com ) from Mon-Fri 9h00-13h00.
FOOD AND NUTRITION – POWERED BY NATURAL POWER
- How can I take my own food during the race?
The self-catering is the sole responsibility of the athletes. This includes transport, landfill and delivery of food on the route. It is permissible, in each case 10m after one of the official refueling places, to let self-catering out by a personal supervisor. The provision of self-catering by personal supervisors outside of these areas marked by the organizer is punishable as an unauthorized acceptance of help with a time penalty according to ÖTRV-Sportordnung. The official refreshment points will be announced and verified again at the competition meeting.
- What is available on the day of the race on the track and in the finish area?
On the route, Natural Power products such as bars and isotonic drinks in various flavors are offered. Furthermore, coke, fruit and much more will be available on the track. At the finish there are various foods and drinks, including Erdinger non-alcoholic.
- How are the individual meals (VPs) on the bike course equipped?
There is a boarding point in Podersdorf, at the height of the church. There are offered:
- How are the individual meals (VPs) on the running track equipped?
There are six meals.
Natural Power Iso Fit Sport + Power Plex (electrolyte / carbohydrate blend), gels and fruits.
Of course there is Coca Cola with water and pure water. At Sprint and Olympic Distance, the boarding point is at the beginning of the run, near the Champions’ Square.
- Natural Power Iso Fit (Mango + Blood Orange)
- Natural Power Plex Energy Transmitter (Neutral)
- Red Bull
- Natural Power Best Energy Bar (Strawberry + Cherry-Coconut)
- Energy Gel (Strawberry + Orange)
- Banana, Melons
WHERE IS WHAT?
- Where are the refreshments when cycling?
See below under point “Race track BIKE”.
- Where are the refreshment points while running?
See below under point “Race RUN”.
- How do I get to the beach area Podersdorf in the marquee without entrance fee?
In principle, all overnight guests, with presentation of the guest card, free entrance. Please check in to the accommodation in good time and get the ticket at the tourist office.
From the entrance / exit of the cycling channel a separate entrance and exit is possible for participants and attendants starting from Friday 13h00. This also applies to Saturday and Sunday. Until 9h00 and from 17h00 onwards, always free access for all persons is possible.
- Is there a bike service on Raceday?
There is no bike service on the route, but there is an on-site bike service! Fahrradshop in Podersdorf: Cycling Waldherr is located directly on the main road in Podersdorf just before the turn to Frauenkirchen. In addition, numerous suppliers are represented at the triathlon fair. So on site there is the possibility to use a bike service.
- Where is the Race Office?
The race office (competition office) of the Austria Triathlon is located in the pumping station, on Promenade 5 (next to Gasthaus Kummer).
- Where is the Sport Expo / Fair?
The Sport Expo is located directly in the marquee, on the grounds of the beach.
- Where do Kaiserschmarrn party and award ceremony take place?
The Kaiserschmarrn party takes place on Friday before the race from 16h30 to 18h00 in the white marquee, on the stand area. The award ceremony for the half-distance will be held on the race day at 14h00 in the marquee. The placed Ironman distance will be honored on Sunday from 13h00 in the white marquee.
On Saturday there will be a flower ceremony for all events as soon as the first three men or the first three ladies have arrived.
- Is there an accommodation directory with private guesthouses and budget hotels close to the competition track?How do I get this?
Please contact the Podersdorf Tourist Office: www.podersdorfamsee.at
Main street 2
A-7141 Podersdorf am See, Austria
Tel .: +43 (2177) 2227
Fax: +43 (2177) 2170
- Where do I deposit the clothes bag with the personal clothing I need after the competition?
In the transition area the complete competition and private clothing is placed at the starting place.
- Where can I get the finisher shirt?
The finisher shirt is issued directly after the finish.
- Is there a possibility to get a massage?
Yes on Saturday. The massage tent is located in the finish area at the destination catering.
COMPETITION TRACK SWIM:
- Is there a track limit for the swimming competition? What is the limit for the half-distance?
We have a limit of 2h30min for the Ironman distance and 1h15min for the half distance.
- How is the swim start?
The swim start is for single starters and relay participants together as a mass start in the water.
From 6h30 to 6h45 the athletes have the opportunity to swim.
Saturday: At 07h00 (Ironamn distance) or at 10h00 (HAlb distance) the start takes place. The swimming entrance at the footbridge is marked.
Sunday: It starts in two waves (sprint 1st wave: 8h30, Olympic 2nd wave: 10h30)
- Are wetsuits allowed?
Yes, wetsuits are allowed up to a water temperature of 24.0 ° C. It can be assumed that this temperature will not be exceeded and therefore wearing neoprene will be permitted. The final decision will be made by the referees one hour before the start. Even at the Olympic and sprint distance the neo is allowed.
- Why are knee socks, with no foot part, PROHIBITED on some tested KR? And that while cycling? Under threat of DISQ!
In any case, the fact is that the use of footwear of any kind (this of course also applies to the gloves!) Is prohibited during swimming, and that is because such clothing parts have a fin effect (with gloves a paddle effect) is achieved.With stockings without foot part, this effect is not given and therefore these are not prohibited.
COMPETITION TRACK BIKE:
- Is there a track limit for the bike competition? What is the limit for the half-distance?
To ensure a timely arrival within the total limit, there is a limit of 7h30min for the bike course for the Ironman distance. The limit for the half distance is 5h15min (swimming & cycling).
- Where are the refreshments when cycling?
There is a refreshment station per cycle. The stations are located at the beginning of Seestrasse, just after the roundabout:
Station Bike 1: Podersdorf at km 0 (km 30, km 60, km 90, km 120, km 150). Water, isotonic drinks, bananas and gels / bars are offered here.
- Are there special features to consider on the bike path?
Yes, the bike route is only closed on the sea line. For the rest of the route is the Highway Code. New is from Illmitz to Podersdorf for cars a limit of 70 km / h and a no-overtaking. This applies from Ortstafel to Ortstafel and on both sides.
- Is slipstream allowed?
No, slipstreaming leads to a time penalty according to ÖTRV-Strafordnung, ie 10min at the long distance, 6min at the half distance. This is served in the penalty box in the target area. It is the responsibility of the athletes to visit them.Failure leads to disqualification!
- How many meters has the bike course?
The course is completely flat.
- Are disc wheels allowed?
Yes, in normal weather conditions.
- Is it true that running on a new track?
Yes, the track has been homologated and is on Saturday the old gravel road now on the Georgshof. This is the entire route asphalted. The turnaround is now close to hell. On Sunday, a short path over gravel is completed – see route plans.
- Where are the refreshment points while running?
VP1 / VP6: after the entrance roundabout – height wheel catering in front of Seewirt Karner.
VP2 / VP5: on the new running part after the bend to the Georgshof.
VP3 / VP4: Mangalitza wines 1km before hell.
- Is there a track limit for the running competition? What is the limit for the half-distance?
For the Ironman distance the finish line is at 22h00. For the half-distance, all starters will be included in the official list for the special classes and the award ceremony until 8:30 am.
- How many laps do I have to go?
A total of four laps plus finish in the long distance. In the half-distance, there are two rounds, Olympic (also two rounds) and sprint distance a lap.
- running Board
Basically, the private catering is always 10m after the official food!
GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
- When will binding and detailed information about the competition and the route be available?
All information and the entire route can be found on our homepage under the menu item Routes.
- How many laps are to be completed on each route?
Ironman distance: two laps are swum, six laps driven and four laps run. Half-distance: 1/3/2
- Where can I take a shower after the competition?
On the beach area of Podersdorf, behind the transition zones, there are showers. For hot water in the closed showers please take euro coins.
- Are iPods and mp3 players allowed in the competition?
No, headphones are banned while riding a bike or while running.